You will find helpful hints below to help you have the best experience you can at the Northern Illinois Airshow.
- Leave home early
- Car pool
- Prepare for the sun - bring sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat
- Bring ear protection, especially for children & infants
- Wear comfortable shoes
- No bikes, skateboards, rollerblades or scooters
- Do not touch aircraft unless you've been invited to do so
- Do not climb on aircraft
- Pay attention to signage
- Do not cross over ropes & fences intended for crowd control
- Identify a place and time to meet should you get lost
- No pets allowed
- No smoking on airport grounds, except in designated areas
Please check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section answer all your airshow questions.
Over 10,000 Spectators will be at the 2017 the Northern Illinois Airshow (formerly the Wings Over Waukegan/Waukegan Air Show) - Great Exposure for your company and food.