Performers and Static Displays at the 2021 Northern Illinois Airshow - Lake County's Only Air Show
Viewers will witness great flight performances by the world-renowned aerobatic pilots. Eye-catching vintage military craft, such as the P-51 Mustang, will take the skies during flight demonstrations. There will be plenty of static displays to view before and during the show.
Families will love this value-inspired regional event. Enjoy food and beverages while viewing the amazing aerial feats of historic aircraft. Afterwards, kids can get their photograph taken with some of the skilled pilots while adults can shake hands and drill the pilots with any burning questions.
Bring your family and lawn chairs and get a front row spot to our spectacular show. Don't forget your camera to get those stunning shots!!
Tentative Performers for 2021
A schedule for the performances will be posted closer to the airshow date. Please see our tentative performer list below, including our new acts for 2021.
10:15 AM to 5:00 PM - Helicopter Rides / $50 cash - $52 credit card, per person. The show starts at 12 PM.
- National Anthem will be sung by Waukegan native, Mary Vineski Bayazid and Quad City Jumpers parachuting down trailing the American Flag and smoke. Phillips 66 Aerobatic Team to circle.
- TBM Avenger, A1 Skyraider and T28 Missing Man formation in honor of our 9-11 victims and heroes.
- F5 Freedom Fighter (Jeff Kaney)
- TBM Avenger and A1 Skyraider Flight with Pyrotechnic Accompaniment
- Dragon's Fyre Jet Truck High Speed Run
Whoa! Check out their all new 1940 Ford pick-up truck powered by a General Electric J-85 after-burning turbo jet engine!
- Extra 300 (Mike Vaknin)
Learn more about the Mike Vaknin who's style brings precision, speed, head dazzling Gyroscopic and high G maneuvers to airshow center.
- Pitts S-1SS Aerobatic Performance (Bob Richards)
- Military Propeller Aircraft Parade - Stearman, North American T-6, YAK-52, Beechcraft T-34, T-28, L-19,
- Phillips 66 Team Aerobatcis in Extra 300's
Visit their website to meet the team and see photos.
- Jet Parade- Aero L-39 Albatros, Lockheed T-33 Shooting Star, North American (Rockwell) T-2 Buckeye, L-29, and T-37
Visit the Warbird Heritage Foundation website that features their Warbird aircraft in this Jet Parade.
- FG-1D Corsair Waukegan Debut with P51 Mustang
After an extensive and enduring eight year restoration, The Warbird Heritage Foundation is proud to have its Waukegan debut of the FG-1D Corsair.
- Jeff Kaney Mig 17
- Dragon's Fyre Jet Truck
- A-4 Demo, Wall of Fire Pyrotechnic Display
(All Acts Subject to Change Without Notice)
Bags subject to random search.
Coolers are prohibited.
SPREAD THE WORD
Download and share our flyer!