Performers and Static Displays at the 2017 Northern Illinois Airshow - Lake County's Only Air Show
Viewers will witness great flight performances by the world-renowned aerobatic pilots. Eye-catching vintage military craft, such as the F-86 Sabre, will take the skies during flight demonstrations. There will be plenty of static displays to view before and during the show.
Families will love this value-inspired regional event. Enjoy food and beverages while viewing the amazing aerial feats of historic aircraft. Afterwards, kids can get their photograph taken with some of the brave pilots while adults can shake hands and drill the pilots with any burning questions.
Bring your family and lawn chairs and get a front row spot to our spectacular show. Don't forget your camera to get those stunning shots!!
9:30 to 5:00 PM - Helicopter Rides /$40 a seat
11:00 AM - F111 Aardvark Dedication Ceremony
12:00 PM - Skydivers / American Flag with Stearman flown by Susan Dacy Circling
- North American T-28 Missing Man Formation (Jeff Clark, Jim Rolf and Paul Walter flying)
- Pitts S1S (Dave Scott)
- Aero L-39 Albatros (The Hoppers)
- Parade of Trainers - Stearman, Cessna L-19 Bird Dog , North American T-6, Beechcraft T-34
- Mentor, Yakovlev Yak-52, Nanchang CJ-6
- Extra 300 (Mike Vaknin)
- Yakovley YAK -52TW (Aerostars Team)
- Douglas A-1 Skyraider (Jim Rolf and Fred Bower)
- Boeing Stearman (Susan Dacy)
- Jet Parade- Aero L-39 Albatros, Cessna T-37 Tweet, Lockheed T-33 Shooting Star, North American (Rockwell) T-2 Buckeye
- North American F-86 Sabre
- Douglas A-4 Skyhawk (Paul Wood)
- Legacy/Heritage Combo Flight, A-4,F-86
- Pyrotechnics (The Mad Bombers)
(All Acts Subject to Change Without Notice)
Our prayers and thoughts are out to the family of Vlado Lenoch. He was one of a kind performer, that will be sadly missed.
Bags subject to random search.
Coolers are prohibited.