You want be a vendor or exhibitor here?
Below you will find out all the information you need to be a vendor or exhibitor at Lake County's Only Air Show that attracts over 10,000 spectators!
Vendors and Exhibitors must fill out our application with products or services you plan to promote. No other products will be allowed in your exhibit space except those listed and approved. Each vendor will be allowed to sell two (2) exclusive food items. After completing application, please mail in with your certificate of insurance and any fees due.
SET UP DATE & HOURS
INDOOR AIRCRAFT DISPLAYS:
Friday, September 9, 2016 5:00 p.m.– 7:00 p.m.
FOOD VENDORS DISPLAYS:
Friday, September 9, 2016 3:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
INDOOR AND OUTDOOR DISPLAY AREAS:
Saturday, September 9, 2017 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Please note that NO Vehicles will be permitted in the display area Saturday, September 9, 2017 between 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Please note that INDOOR DISPLAY AIRCRAFT need to arrive for positioning Saturday, September 9, 2017 no later than 9:00 a.m.
- Aircraft may arrive as early as Friday and may stay beyond Sunday to accommodate weather considerations.
All Food Vendors: must be ready to start to serve by 10:00 a.m. on Saturday.
All Exhibitors: must have their booth ready by 10:00 a.m. on Saturday.
INDOOR AND OUTDOOR DISPLAY AREAS:
Saturday, September 9, 2017 after 5:00 p.m.
- No Vendors and Exhibitors are allowed to tear down their display before 5:00 p.m. Saturday, September 9, 2017.
- There will be no vehicles permitted on the airport ramps until after 5:00 p.m. Saturday, September 9, 2017.
PARKING AND WRISTBANDS
VENDORS AND EXHIBITORS PARKING
Two parking passes, for Vendors and Exhibitors, are provided free of charge.
Vendors and Exhibitors that require parking passes, in additional to those provided, may purchase them for $15.00 each.
VENDORS AND EXHIBITORS WRISTBANDS:
Five wristbands, for Vendors and Exhibitors, provided free of charge based on the size and location of exhibit space purchased. Vendors and Exhibitors wristbands are valid all day long, including move-in and move-out day.
Vendors and Exhibitors that require wristbands, in addition to those provided, may purchase them for $15.00 each.
- Wristbands are not mailed out in advance. You must pick them up at the time of set up.
- Wristbands are required for entrance to the show. No one will be permitted into the show site without a wristband.
Exhibit space must be paid in full before Vendors and Exhibitors wristbands will be released.
Non-Profit Organizations 501c3 and Military, no charge to promote their organization. Bring your own table and chairs or rent from us.
Each vendor is required to provide the Northern Illinois Airshow an original Certificate of Insurance in the amount of $1,000,000.00 for Comprehensive General Liability to include Products & Liability. Insurance Certificates must include the Waukegan Regional Airshow, dba The Northern Illinois Airshow and the Waukegan Port District as Additional Insured. Certificates are due at the time the application is sent in.
Cost is $800.00 for each 10'x10' space
Cost is $200.00* or Larger Donation (*Note: Subject to Change)
Tables - $25.00 each
Chairs for Exhibit Areas - $10.00 each
Additional Wristbands (5 Free) -$15.00 each.
Exhibitor Parking Passes (2 Free) -$15.00 each
Be sure to download our application to become a vendor or exhibitor at Lake County's Only Air Show!
Over 10,000 Spectators will be at the 2016 the Northern Illinois Airshow (formerly the Wings Over Waukegan/Waukegan Air Show) - Great Exposure for your company and food.